Nidano

Interested in joining? Find out how here as well as learn more about our membership process~
Nidano

Nidano

Post by Nidano »

1. List main and alt character name(s), levels, classes.
Nidano - 56 Magician
Swampfist - 45 monk

2. What is your Discord handle?
Facepalm 2549

3. How did you hear about Axiom? Which members do you know?
From Peetho, and I know lots of peope now.

4. What time zone are you in? What days/times are you usually in game?
Mountain usually after 8CST for 1-2 hours during the week.

5. What are your hopes and goals in becoming an Axiom member?
Im just going to be glad to have a community that likes to play together. and doesn't mind offering advice and help.

6. Are you familiar with DKP, and how it works? Do you have an questions or concerns regarding a DKP loot system?
Yes im aware, no questions

7. What other guilds in p99 have you been in? If you are in one now, which one is it?
I was in dawn believers for a while before I took a long break then I logged in and no ne was on so I quit and was solo for 5 levels. Then I met Peetho.

8. Without bashing your previous/current guild, what made you look for another guild?
N/A

9. How interested are you in raiding? Are you willing to learn specific raid tactics and take feedback for improvement?
Ill go on raids, Im not hardcore but ill go to what I can make it to. I have a very specific work schedule that usually would interfere with playing games in the real world.

10. Have you read the GENERAL RULES & POLICIES and DKP RULES? Do you have any questions?
Yes, and no questions.

Peetho

Re: Nidano

Post by Peetho »

Welcome Nidano! Very happy to have you with us. Hopefully we can get you in a group more often :D
"All shall love me and despair!"

Peetho/Nurrse/Lotilenya

Balthemal

Re: Nidano

Post by Balthemal »

Welcome Nidano!!
Balthemal/Taringail/Kukobak/Agender